Re: Adapter Transmit failed

From: esgraham (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/15/04

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 11:12:59 -0800

It is using NTFS (Windows 2003 server for Biztalk,
Windows 2000 for the remote server).

The event log gives the error I pasted in the first post.

in message
>No, I am not using HTTP. The adapter is creating a file
>on a remote shared directory.
>
>"Locked" mans the output files have a process that is
>using them. This also means I cannot delete the files,
>and it causes Biztalk to fail.
>
>Thanks.

port
>>[port URL]. It will be retransmitted after the retry
>>interval specified for this Send Port. Details:"S".
>>
>>After this error occured, the files were locked and the
>>Biztalk transfer failed. To unlock the files, I
>>Terminated the service in HAT. Since I stopped the
>>service through HAT, I could not determine exactly which
>>process had the files locked.
>>
>>Thanks.
>>

>>.
>>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cant read event logs on Win2003 server
    ... You do not have problems reading the event log, etc, when you log on to ... You have problems when you are on a remote machine and try to "manage" it. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... > "Arch Willingham" wrote in message ...
  • Re: Event ID: 4000
    ... Based on the text of your event log, it appears that DNS is working fine. ... The problem may happen when your server attempts to connect to the remote ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.protocols)
  • Re: Cannot configure Biztalk 2006
    ... One of the errors below seems to indicate that the Event Log is full; ... I'm having a problem while am trying to get Biztalk 2006 configured.. ... server, String database, String assemblyPathname, String applicationName) ... The event log file is full" ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Vista Remote Event Log viewer
    ... The remote computer is un-available on the network. ... The Remote Event Log Management firewall exception has been NOT set on ... Log Management firewall" exception is enabled on the remote Vista machine ... On the remote Windows Vista machine, click Start, type: ...
  • Re: Receive Function Error
    ... I have a BizTalk Receive Fuction set-up and connected to a Remote ... Server/Directory but I am running into a BizTalk Error (324 Document ... Processing) when I pick-up the files. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.server)