BTS 2002

From: John (John_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/15/04

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 10:50:03 -0800

Hi,

Document tracking has suddenly stopped working correctly on our BTS 2002
install. Basically it will list the documents that have submitted but if we
try to review the data it appears blank, does anyone know why this would
happen? We are running windows 2000 server and their has been a number of
patches applied, the locale may have changed to US but we aren't 100% sure if
this is the problem. I have set a sql profiler to track what sql sent on
this query but it doesn't! There is data in the dta_document table and
documents are being tracked as we have all the tracking settings set.

Any help much appreciated.

thanks

--
John