Re: Adapter Transmit failed

From: Scott Cairney (Scott_at_ScottCairney.Com)
Date: 11/15/04

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 10:46:36 -0500

hi, is your adapter doing an HTTP post? - I'm not sure which files are
locked - or what you mean?

check that the receiving side of the HTTP post is running correctly.

Scott

"esgraham" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Has anyone seen the following error? The Adapter is
creating an output file:

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: BizTalk Server 2004
Event Category: BizTalk Server 2004
Event ID: 5743
User: N/A
Computer:
The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port
[port URL]. It will be retransmitted after the retry
interval specified for this Send Port. Details:"S".

After this error occured, the files were locked and the
Biztalk transfer failed. To unlock the files, I
Terminated the service in HAT. Since I stopped the
service through HAT, I could not determine exactly which
process had the files locked.

Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Whats the Diff
    ... You receive a document using a "receive port". ... AIC are a concept that is lost in BizTalk Server 2004. ... out-of-the-box adapter that may suit... ... > Doc is picked up our custom AIC ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Error Please Help - "Unable to submit a response document"
    ... I have a message port that is using a shim adapter that has been converted ... Event Category: BizTalk Server 2004 ... The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port "Default". ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Receive synchronous response in biztalk 2006
    ... I am using a submitdirect adapter provided with Biztalk server 2006. ... For this i have configured a receive port ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: W9xNT MCA Adapters - SPOCK-206
    ... Port: 3540 Present ... Interrupt Enable: Yes ... Cmd Interface Full: No: Emptied by the adapter ... Num Devices Supported: 7 ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware)
  • Re: Updating KLN 94 - Parallels Mac OS X
    ... Honeywell claimed that you had to use certain USB-Comm port adapters, and I tried the one they recommended with no improvement. ... I'm using the latest version of the GPS Database Loader. ... Updating the Honeywell KLN 94 GPS from a MacBook Pro is now working ... Keyspan USA-19HS USB-serial adapter. ...
    (rec.aviation.owning)