oracle connection

From: fish (fishingrod45_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/12/04

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 02:47:43 GMT

i am using this oracle connection string in a map, it works in
development, but not in the channel. can anyone suggest why this is?

Provider=OraOLEDB.Oracle;User ID=XXXXXXXX;Password=XXXXXXXXXXX;Data
Source=Report01;

tia,

Tom

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Getting to Walks
    ... few of us drove to the Grindleford Gallop in the Peaks, and use a Garmin ... were not clear and it frequently contradicted the visual map. ... However for car parks in the middle of nowhere it was ... For this specific reason I bought a Tom Tom One V3, ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: Question
    ... and Tom obviously don't know that's that. ... "David B" skrev i meddelandet ... I thought you knew the publications of Mercator, ... > example, was the map ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: Input Box
    ... Tom ... >Dim strNum as String ... rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. ... >> TIA ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: What street map program do you prefer?
    ... It was more or less equivalent to uploading an image of an map of a very limited area to the pocket pc. ... I ran Tom Tom Navigator 5 on a pocket pc for a while and liked that okay. ... Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA - jackerbes at adelphia dot net ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
  • Re: Fair comparison between time domain equalizer and OFDM
    ... So far I have worked on time domain equalizers such as LE and DFE. ... performance for Proakis channel B which is three tap channel. ... map the info bits to BPSK, perform IFFT, add cyclic ...
    (comp.dsp)