RE: Importing Complex Schemas

From: Tatyana Yakushev [MSFT] (tatyanam_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/12/04

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 02:02:18 GMT

1. You need to download all the dependency schemas and include them in your project
2. You need to update schemaLocation. It should have one dot instead of 2, e.g. <xsd:include schemaLocation="./CPO/TelcomNumber.xsd"/>

Everything else should be fine

Regards,
Tatyana

--------------------

--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
Note:  For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: validate XSDs thro Visual Studio .NET which references some other schemas
    ... All the referenced schemas have to be saved locally and added to the project. ... You can not refer to schemas on a webserver. ... >Iam trying to validate XSDs thro' Visual Studio .NET and the schema Iam validating references some other schemas which are stored in our local webserver ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.server)
  • BizTalk Mapper Crashes Visual Studio 2005
    ... I have multiple projects in a solution e.g. two projects with schemas, and one dedicated maps project. ... I add references to the schema projects. ... The only way around this seems to be to reference the schema projects' built assemblies themselves, which then introduces the unacceptable side effect of breaking Visual Studio deployment i.e. "could not update assembly x because it is not in the set of assemblies to update". ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: trigger is firing in wrong schema
    ... We have multiple schemas representing our different ... trigger has the same name in both schemas. ... the parent schemas. ... I checked all the synonym names and grants and hard coded references to ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: BizTalk Documentation
    ... I've been reading and doing much in the way of learning HWS and have ... action you create" and the "HWS does not support modification of the ... following schemas" tables. ... > Kind Regards, ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Extra Information on Problem with Target Namespaces
    ... I have two xsd schemas provided by an industrial standards ... Neither schema has a Target Namespace defined. ... BizTalk help says ... the references to included.xsd within including.xsd. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)