RE: Custom key/value configuration information?

From: larry franks (larryfr_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/10/04

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 18:23:31 GMT

There's no automated way to do this specific to an orchestration. As is
mentioned in this thread you can use rules, or a .net component, or you
could pass the e-mail address in as part of your data.
BRE would probably be the easiest way.

Larry Franks

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,and confers no rights.
Subscribe at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/servicedesks/msdn/nospam.asp
&SD=msdn
--------------------
| From: "Andrew" <andrew@nospam.com>
| Subject: Custom key/value configuration information?
| Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 09:52:09 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.biztalk.general
|
| Does BizTalk have a built-in way to retrieve custom configuration
| information within an orchestration? For example, when exceptions occur I
| want to send an email to the administrator. I don't want to hard-code the
| email address within the Orchestration, I want to get it from a
| configuration file. I can do this any number of ways but wanted to know
if
| BizTalk 2004 had a built-in way to support this much like a .NET app can
| read a web.config or app.config file.
|
| Thanks in advance,
| Andrew

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Custom key/value configuration information?
    ... You can store the configuration information within BTSNTSvc.exe.config, ... read the configuration data. ... > information within an orchestration? ... > configuration file. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Receiving Emails
    ... Why do you want to access the .NET component from an Orchestration. ... You can modify the component little bit so that it polls your exchange server regularly and submit messages into BizTalk either via HTTP or drop a file, ... because of a conflict with the open Outlook client. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • In Orch: System.InvalidCastException when .NET assembly calls com
    ... Call to .NET component from a windows form is fine. ... Wrote a biztalk orchestration that uses the .NET component ... Published the orchestration as webservice ... .set instance void tax.IAvailabilityInterface::set_LineIndex ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Biztalk 2004 with Enterprise Library
    ... I am trying to configure and Orchestration to use the Entrprise Library ... configuration classes and a client to use them. ... assemby is GAC'ed ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Slow response to first Request
    ... See "Orchestration Engine Configuration": ... Slow response to first Request ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)