RE: Generating a number to be passed into a map

From: RichTheHSTGuy (RichTheHSTGuy_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/03/04

Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 10:59:02 -0800

Tom,

Thank you for all of your info, your samples help a whale of a lot. I
might have missed on asking the question, I'm greener than grass on this
stuff. What I'm trying to accomplish is that if I have it set up with

Source Document

Company1 Name
Company1 ID
Company1 Address
Company1 City
Company2 Name
Company2 ID
Company2 Address
Company2 City

Destination

SetID 1
Company1 Name
Company1 ID
Company1 Address
Company1 City

SetID 2
Company1 Name
Company1 ID
Company1 Address
Company1 City

I have to have the program figure out that it's n-999 company and then say
oh it's the first one set it's ID 1 or it's the second one set its ID 2 and
so on. Basically pull out the info from the file calculate what instance it
is and then calculate the value of the set id. I hope this makes sense.