File receive function polling location

From: av (av_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/03/04

Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 09:34:12 -0800

Hi,
Using BT2002 with SP1 on W2K server. I created a file receive function that
is supposed to poll the (*.xml) files on a file share on our LAN. But the
file receive function is being disabled by the BTS with the following error
in the event log. The account, the BizTalk Messaging Service is running
under, has full control on the remote file share.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: BizTalk Server
Event Category: Document Processing
Event ID: 324
Date: 11/3/2021
Time: 12:03:01 PM
User: N/A
Computer:
An error occurred in BizTalk Server.

 Details:
 [0x80070522] A required privilege is not held by the client.

 [0x190a] Unable to logon with the account (null). Make sure that (null) has
been granted "logon locally" privilege on this server and that the BizTalk
Server account has "act as part of the operating system" privilege.

 [0x172d] The receive function "Test" has experienced problems, it will be
shut down and disabled. Once these problems have been corrected, re-enable
this receive function in BizTalk Server Administration.

 [0x1704] There was a failure processing the "Test" receive function. Check
your receive function configuration in BizTalk Server Administration.