Re: Where in the BT DBs is the Transport Properties for Adapters?

From: Filipe Pinto (FilipePinto_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/02/04

Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 06:45:02 -0800

Balaji,

Thanks for your reply. The expression "holds ALL data" is not accurate.

Consider this scenario:

You have a send-receive SQL port that executes a stored procedure named
"spRetrieveProductCatalog".

What i need is to know where the "SQL Command" of the SQL Adapter Transport
Properties is stored.

Maybe this way it will clear my posting and i will be able to get additional
help!

Thanks,

Filipe

"Balaji Thiagarajan" wrote:

> "bts_sendport_transport" table in BizTalkMgmtDB database holds all the
> config value for the sendport transport type.
>
> --
> Balaji Thiagarajan
> MCP (BizTalk)
> http://biztalkbits.blogspot.com
> --
>

> "Filipe Pinto" <Filipe Pinto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I would like to know where does BizTalk store the transport data for the
> > SQL adapter.
> >
> > We use the SQL Adapter to execute stored procedures and now that
> > we're configuring security i would like to know an easy way to query the
> > BizTalkConfigDB to determine what stored procedures is being executed.
> >
> > This is what I already did:
> >
> > 1 - I selected all rows from all tables in the 'BizTalkMgntDB' and
> > 'BizTalkMsgDB' looking for the 'exec spStoredProcedureName' (didn't find
> it)
> >
> > 2 - I used the SQL Query Profiler but it is some how difficult to go over
> it.
> >
> > 3 - I know that the table adm_ReceiveLocation has a column called
> > 'uidCustomCfgID' that contains a GUID but i don't know where to map it to
> >
> > 4 - I know that i can use the ReceiveLocation class to retrieve this
> > information but i was looking for something a lot more simple.
> >
> > I appreciate your help on this matter.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Filipe Pinto

Relevant Pages

  • Re: BizTalk 2002, Windows 2003 cluster, SQL Adapter
    ... I have run SQL Profiler, and to me it looks like the stored procedures ... SKADB02 and SKABIZCLU (The cluster for BizTalk) is running on SKADB01. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.server)
  • How do I do Paging through a large dataset via Stored Procedures
    ... Paging by dynamically altering the SQL Query ... Create stored procedures ... SELECT * FROM STUDENTS ...
  • Re: Help with Stored Procedure
    ... I did mean stuff like system stored procedures (even ... build the query, compile it, and optimize it, then, then this is less ... very not easy using dynamic sql. ...
  • Re: choices regarding where to place code - in the database or middle tier
    ... Sure, the DBMS is a good place for simple referential integrity constraints, ... to 4 separately-running-but-pipelined stored procedures, ... A typical user would enact a 100 or so business functions per day. ... own stored procedures' by storing the SQL for every business query in the DBMS ...
    (comp.lang.java.databases)
  • Re: choices regarding where to place code - in the database or middle tier
    ... Sure, the DBMS is a good place for simple referential integrity constraints, ... to 4 separately-running-but-pipelined stored procedures, ... A typical user would enact a 100 or so business functions per day. ... own stored procedures' by storing the SQL for every business query in the DBMS ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)