Re: XML Namespace Required in all XML data?

From: Mark (markeboyle_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/28/04

Date: 28 Jun 2021 08:53:30 -0700

Thanks for your reply.

I must be missing something because this is exactly my problem. Take
for example the sample shipped in the SDK for the HttpSolicitResponse
project.

When I take the request_in.xml shipped with the sample it works fine.
Next I strip out the Namespace exactly as you descibe as follows and
it fails:

This is what I drop in the HttpSolicitResponseInput directory:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<MultiplyRequest>
  <Operand1>101</Operand1>
  <Operand2>100</Operand2>
</MultiplyRequest>

And this is the fatal error I receive:

There was a failure executing the receive pipeline:
"Microsoft.BizTalk.DefaultPipelines.XMLReceive" Source: "XML
disassembler" Receive Location:
"d:\local\apps\biztalk\SDK\Samples\Adapters\HttpSolicitResponse\HttpSolicitResponseInput\*.xml"
Reason: The disassembler cannot retrieve the document specification by
using this type: "MultiplyRequest". Either the schema is not deployed
correctly, or more than one schema is deployed for the same message
type.

Thanks again,
Mark

"X5" <X5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<590F43CF-B71B-4C31-9277-6F65E6A6E6F8@microsoft.com>...
> Hi Mark,
>
> Simply you can receive any xml document without namespace by remove schema namespace. Follow these steps:
>
> 1- Open your project and from "Solution Explorer"
> 2- Point to any schema and from "properties" and just delete schema namespace :)
>
> Note: If you remove namespace you will have this warning --> warning BEC1007: Node "<Schema>" - Target namespace is empty, but it will works fine in runtime.
>
> I hope it will be helpful for you...

Relevant Pages