RE: Invalid XSD Schema

From: Tatyana Yakushev [MSFT] (tatyanam_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/24/04

Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 17:01:20 GMT

Can you try to attach your schema or provide link to the location where you got it from?

Thanks,
Tatyana
--------------------
>From: ollnixon <ollnixon.186md2@mail.webservertalk.com>
>Subject: Invalid XSD Schema
>Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 04:10:58 -0500
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.biztalk.general

Hi,

>I am trying to use a schema with an external namespace but get the

following error (below) when opening the XSD in Visual Studio.

>The schema is created by a standards organisation so I don't think

there should be a problem there - more likely something with VS.

>Any help would be much appreciated.
>
>--------- error ------------------
>This schema is an invalid XSD Schema and has the following error(s):
>1. Namespace 'http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#' is not available to

be referenced in this schema. An error occurred at [filename].xsd,

(124, 12).

--
ollnixon

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
Note:  For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Invalid XSD Schema
    ... The schema is an invalid XSD Schema and has the following error: ... This schema is an invalid XSD Schema and has the following error: ... who caused the initiation of the ... certificate of the IFA user of a protal/service provider service, ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.server)
  • Re: Urgent - Help in Creating schema
    ... This schema is an invalid XSD Schema and has the following error: ... Cannot resolve schemaLocation attribute. ... Jay Kinker wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • HL71.0 schema Error
    ... i am created hl7 schema in biztalk 2004. ... This schema is an invalid XSD Schema and has the following error: ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Flat file schema creation
    ... How do i attach an schema and data file here ... even though you'll have the repeating empty records at the end, ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Flat File Parsing Problem
    ... for simple flat file structure, you shouldn't need a tag unless there is ... Can you attach your schema and instance file for us to take a look at? ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)