Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy

Conflict b/w VS.Net & Biztalk Server 2004

From: Ravi (Ravi_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/22/04

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 06:01:05 -0700

Hi all,
I am facing a strange problem !
I have a machine with Win 2000 Advanced Server, VS.Net 2003 and Biztalk Server 2004 with HL7 Accelrator installed.
Biztalk is working fine..no problems " yet ".
But now when I goto my VS.Net create any project in C# or VB.Net and then try to Add a new Dataset by right clicking on my Project at Solution Explorer to create a Typed Dataset, its gives me an error from Biztalk Editor saying "Empty Choice is unsatifiable if minOccurs not equal to 0. An error occured at 0 <mypath>/Dataset1.xsd(name given to my typed dataset) "
Once I say ok to the message, the xsd opens in biztalk editor and it does not show me the normal Typed dataset screen where i can drag& drop my tables from SQL Server or any DB.
I dont know why is it thinking that I am creating a XSD file for biztalk ?
Why it is not recognizing that I am creating a typed Dataset ?

Is there any conflict b/w VS.Net & Biztalk Server

Anyone has any idea..kindly reply.

Thanks
Ravi

Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy
This document was last modified: 06/23/04 02:23 CEST
We are proud to be hosted by
9 Net Avenue Deutschland