Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy

Adapter Framework

From: Harrisonpf (Harrisonpf_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/22/04

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 02:07:01 -0700

Hi All

I have created a Database Adapter using the Beta Version of BizTalk 2004. The adapter is a a send / Receive adapter and it was working fine. I have now ported the adapter to the final release of BTS 2004 and (after making some import statement changes) everything seemedto work fine. The Receive Adapter works fine (apart from a few strange info messages) but the send adapter doesn't work at all! It seems that I can't read the configuration from the PropertyBag. I was using propertyBag.Read( "Send", out val, 0 );
But it doesn't find anything anymore. Unfortunately there is absolutely no way to find what the ProeprtyBag contais (at least I can't find a way!).

I would be grateful for any help on this subject!

Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy
This document was last modified: 06/30/04 11:09 CEST
We are proud to be hosted by
9 Net Avenue Deutschland