Re: XML File to Update SQL server

From: Jan Eliasen (spam_at_eliasen.dk)
Date: 06/22/04

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 08:44:37 +0200

Hi

In the BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server for BizTalk 2002, you would have
one "bleck"-element for each row you need to insert into the table.
Try that.

Jan Eliasen

--
Jan Eliasen, representing himself and not the company he works for.

Relevant Pages

  • URGENT!!! Biztalk Adapter for SQl server
    ... I am using Biztalk adapter for SQl server to process a scheduled job in each hour ... When i say in the SQL Adapter Configuration -- Execute or Start ... I have set the UserName and Password in the Component Services, Com+ application, Biztalk Adpter for Sql server ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Help I dont have SQL available as a transport type
    ... The BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server. ... > Hi all I am trying to set up a port to talk to SQL Server I am trying to ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server on Windows 2003?
    ... Right click BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server and click properties. ... Go to security tab, and uncheck enforce access checks for this application. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Large binary type and orchestration
    ... file share using file adapter and text part to a sql server thru sql adapter. ... I am applying map Inside orchestration to separate file and sql messages ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Adress should be unique.
    ... It sounds like you're trying to add a second SQL server port in your ... Are you specifying the Solicit-Response port in your ... orchestration as 'Specify Later' and then binding to the port you've already ... But if its not> 10000 it must be inserted in sql server. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)