Re: BIZTALK 2004 Wishlist

From: Jan Eliasen (spam_at_eliasen.dk)
Date: 06/22/04

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 08:37:58 +0200

Hi

There is allready a "SP1" available - only it is valled a Rollup
package.

Jan Eliasen

--
Jan Eliasen, representing himself and not the company he works for.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Repository openSUSE-10.3-Updates is invalid
    ... As far as I can tell, you decide on each package. ... picking on SUSE developers and packagers here. ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch-22_ You give feedback ... readily convenient and that is off-putting to the average user. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Feedback question
    ... sellers were usually glad to hear my comments on why the package failed. ... A coin "almost not arriving" is not a reason not to give positive ... feedback, but when a coin is well packaged I usually say "well packaged" ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • Re: TomTom on Chips Review?
    ... version on memory chip resolve any difficulties? ... Buy yourself a nice set of maps. ... I should have specified that I was looking for feedback from ... how one should navigate or money or based on usage of the package? ...
    (comp.sys.palmtops.pilot)
  • Re: Protected Distibution Points
    ... Thanks for the feedback. ... Dave ... >> want to use DFS for package distribution and new machine builds. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: EBAY definitions (posted on alt.fashion), was Re: ebay item smalls bad - tell seller?
    ... broken and has most of the critical parts included in the package. ... "Check my good feedback!": Seller buys good feedback with bribes, ... Eliminates bad feedback similarly with bribes using eBay ... "Vintage": ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)