Re: No parser component recognizes the data

From: CASystems (CASystems_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/21/04

Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 12:04:01 -0700

Jan,
Yes I tried both envelopes. I get the same error.

--
CASystems
"Jan Eliasen" wrote:
> Hi
>
> Yes, if you are receiving anything else than flatfile, then you need
> an envelope on the receive function. Have you tried both with an
> EDI-envelope an an ordinary faltfile envelope?
>
> Jan Eliasen
>
> On Fri, 18 Jun 2021 10:46:01 -0700, CASystems
> <CASystems@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >It's not XML.  It is text in EDI format, so I assume that is a flatfile.  When I created an envelope, I still get the error.  I did not think I needed an envelope with EDI.
>
> --
> Jan Eliasen, representing himself and not the company he works for.

Relevant Pages

  • how to trace error in Biztalk server 2004
    ... I have to convert the flatfile to EDI format and ftp it to some FTP ... transaction and write a compensation for transaction block where I can ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: No parser component recognizes the data
    ... Yes, if you are receiving anything else than flatfile, then you need ... EDI-envelope an an ordinary faltfile envelope? ... representing himself and not the company he works for. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: BizTalk 2002 and EDI
    ... You are receiving a flatfile, and your receive function sends it into ... In the channel you have a map, ... What format is the output in, since it is not proper EDI format? ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.server)
  • Re: No parser component recognizes the data
    ... It's not XML. ... It is text in EDI format, so I assume that is a flatfile. ... representing himself and not the company he works for. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)