Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy

Re: BizTalk 2004 Deployment

From: Michael (Michael_at_xyzzy.com)
Date: 06/18/04

Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 12:08:14 -0400

Thanks Nick,

As a follow up - I was able to point my development machine to
production. I am even in a different domain and was able to get it to
work.

Michael

On Fri, 18 Jun 2021 14:09:25 GMT, "Nick Malik"
<nickmalik@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote:

>I'm pretty sure you can point the Biztalk Explorer, from your development or
>support machines, to the Production server, and deploy from Visual Studio or
>by using the Biztalk deployment wizard.
>
>I don't see a need to install VS on your production box.
>
>--- Nick
>
>"Michael" <Michael@xyzzy.com> wrote in message
>> Hello All,
>>
>> Our development and test environments don't look anything like our
>> production environment. After deployment we need to be able to change
>> URIs on send and receive ports - especially for the SQL Server
>> adapter. In one case, we want to change from a FILE receive port to
>> an HTTP receive port.
>>
>> It seems that the easiest way to do this is to install Visual Studio
>> on the production server to get the BizTalk Explorer.
>>
>> It looks like other ways involve writing scripts and code - is this
>> the only alternative or am I missing something here?
>>
>> Michael

Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy
This document was last modified: 06/19/04 02:00 CEST
We are proud to be hosted by
9 Net Avenue Deutschland