Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy

flat file disassembler with empty file

From: Ali Shahzad (AliShahzad_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/17/04

Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 06:08:01 -0700

Hi,
I have a very simple scenario in which i xmlize my positional flat file records using flat file disassembler. But if i provide an empty file (0 records), the pieline throws an error "None of the disassembler components could recognize the data"

I have set Min Occurs of my repeating node to 0 in the document schema. What else I need to do to ensure that disassebmler doesn't throw an error. It can either ignore such a message or can create a message with just root node.

Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy
This document was last modified: 06/18/04 02:17 CEST
We are proud to be hosted by
9 Net Avenue Deutschland