Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy

Re: Displaying Tracked Message Contents

From: Christof ("Christof")
Date: 06/15/04

Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 22:50:08 +0200

At any time, BizTalk Server 2004 allows you to save a tracked message. Use
HAT to do this (right click your tracked message). This behaviour is by
design, since messages don't have any limit regarding their size it would be
impossible to have kind of "view tracked message" dialog.

Best regards,
Christof

"Paul McEwan" <Paul McEwan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Under BizTalk 2002, it was very easy to display the contents of an inbound
and outbound interchange from the document tracking interface.

> How is this done under BizTalk 2004? Even with tracking turned on for
messages and orchestrations from HAT, I cannot figure out where to see the
results.

> Thanks.

Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy
This document was last modified: 06/17/04 02:21 CEST
We are proud to be hosted by
9 Net Avenue Deutschland