Re: Database Lookup Functoid Access Connection String

From: Jan Eliasen (spam_at_eliasen.dk)
Date: 06/15/04

Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 08:56:41 +0200

Hi. Try with
Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security
Info=False;Initial Catalog=<database>;Data Source=<db-server>

Replace the strings in brackets with something useful. The above
connectionstring is for integrated security and not username/password.

Jan Eliasen.

--
Jan Eliasen, representing himself and not the company he works for.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: windows service
    ... > Problem solved after I got a user name/password from another programmer ... You don't need to run your service using the username/password, ... use this username/password in your Connectionstring, ... When both are running on the same machine you can use "integrated security" ...
  • Re: Replication sscesa20.dll NETCF NT Auth
    ... When using Windows Authentication on SQL Server, no login or password ... is included in the ConnectionString, because the IIS user will be used. ... INTEGRATED SECURITY = SSPI should be passed instead. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.ce)