Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy

RE: Tracking/logging in Orchestration?

From: Vincent (Vincent_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/15/04

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 22:03:01 -0700

Yes, I did check the event viewer and there is nothing there.
This is the thing, there is nothing wrong with the files, but I have to submit it several times until orchestration wakes up and outputs the processed file.

"Pradeep" wrote:

> Biztalk generally log errors in event viewer. Have you checked event viewer?
>
> "Vincent" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there any tracking or logging that is done inside orchestration? At the moment, my document just disappears if there is any errors. It doesn't appear in Biztalk tracking nor end up in the suspended queue. Has anyone had this problem?
> >
> > I am running BizTalk 2002. Am also finding that I have to re-submit documents several times until it comes out at the other end.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Vincent

Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy
This document was last modified: 06/15/04 12:34 CEST
We are proud to be hosted by
9 Net Avenue Deutschland