Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy

Re: http://www.microsoft.com/biztalk/

From: Bill Chesnut (bill2_at_chesnut.info)
Date: 06/14/04

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 12:29:15 +1000

Check and make sure you don't have 2 schemas deployed that have the same
name space, I got that same error when BizTalk could not figure out the name
space for the document.

Bill Chesnut

"Pradeep" <Pradeep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I created an orchestration with one send & receive shape and one schema.
After deploying when i try to test the work flow it gives me following
error.

> "Error in accessing the part data or one of its fragments. The part or
fragment may not exist in the database."
> Error Code: 0xc0c01b28
>
> There is nothng complex in my orchestration. I am just receiving a message
& passing it to another location. I am using FILE Adapter.

> It used to work earlier but not working now. All the orchestrations are
giving the same problem.
> I think there is some problem in some configuration but unable to figure
it out.
> Any help will be highly appriciated.

Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy
This document was last modified: 06/15/04 01:55 CEST
We are proud to be hosted by
9 Net Avenue Deutschland