Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy

RE: I'm flabbergasted. PipeLine XML error.

From: Ben Cops (Cops_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/11/04

Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 07:21:01 -0700

I'm also - just now - getting this error.
I've been developing pipeline components. So I've been deleting my component regularly from the pipeline components folder, and I accidentally deleted the Microsoft.BizTalk.Pipeline.Components.dll file. I restored it from the recycle bin.
Then I installed NUnit, and NUnit Testrunner addin. Now I'm getting this pipeline problem.
I've tried mucking about with the file to try and sort this - because this is an XML parser error isn't it? No joy. I've run a repair of BTS2004 - also no joy.

Any idea whats going on?

"lyndon hughey" wrote:

> I'm receiving an error when i create a new receivePipeline or sendPipeline.
>
> The message says:
>
> The error occured while loading the document. Fix the error, and then try
> Pipeline file : <insert filename path here>.btp could not be loaded. There
> is an error in the XML document.
>
> This error happens when creating a new pipeline. I'm not customizing the
> pipeline at all. I have taken a look at the policy files indicated the code
> of the receivePipeline and sendPipeline files
> (PolicyFilePath="BTSReceivePolicy.xml") And they product valid xml.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Lyndon

Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy
This document was last modified: 06/12/04 01:45 CEST
We are proud to be hosted by
9 Net Avenue Deutschland