Having problems with Receive Functions

From: mltothppg (mtoth_at_ppg.com)
Date: 06/10/04

Date: 10 Jun 2021 10:05:05 -0700

I am working on a simple dynamic routing scenario where I have one
file drop location and two different XML documents that will need to
be picked up by different file receive functions to be processed
differently. I am seeing some very strange behavior. I know my
dynamic routing scenario is set up correctly because I can drop both
documents in to the drop location at the same time and they get picked
up and they process as I would expect. But every so often, I get a
series of four errors. Here they are:

   Error 1: This error tells me that the XML failed validation, but
the same file just passed validation two seconds ago.

An error occurred in BizTalk Server.

Details:
------------------------------
[0x011e] An error occurred in BizTalk Server.

Details:
------------------------------
The XML document has failed validation for the following reason:
The element 'OrderEXOSTAR' is used but not declared in the DTD/Schema.

Suspended Queue ID: "{AA7A6BF3-CD10-419E-92CE-376EA4BDB8AB}"

The following stored procedure call failed: " { call
cs_create_SuspendedQ( ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)}".
:'Procedure or function cs_create_SuspendedQ has too many arguments
specified.'
A new work item in the Suspended queue cannot be created.

Suspended Queue ID: "{AA7A6BF3-CD10-419E-92CE-376EA4BDB8AB}"

A new work item in the Suspended queue cannot be created.

The following stored procedure call failed: " { call
cs_create_SuspendedQ( ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)}".
:'Procedure or function cs_create_SuspendedQ has too many arguments
specified.'
A new work item in the Suspended queue cannot be created.

[0x1916] There was a serious failure in the receive function
"EXOSTAR_FILE_RECEIVE_RA_PROOF_OF_CONCEPT". This receive service will
be shut down, please check the event log for additional error
messages.

[0x1916] There was a serious failure in the receive function "(null)".
This receive service will be shut down, please check the event log for
additional error messages.

   Errors 2 thru 4:

An error occurred in BizTalk Server.

 Details:
 [0x1711] The server is shutting down because of a database failure.

Then I get three informational alerts stating that "The service is
restarting".

Has anyone seen this type of behavior before. I am stumped. I
recently had SP1 installed in my BT 2002 machine. Maybe I will try
re-installing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

Relevant Pages