Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy

BizTalk 2004 and Active Directory

From: Mark Abrams (Abrams_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/10/04

Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 06:47:01 -0700

I'm working on a BizTalk Server 2004 solution and we will be using Active Directory, for example to enable the authentication of received MSMQ messages. The environment in which our solution will operate is Windows 2000 Active Directory Mixed Mode.

However, I have seen the Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 834624 (A list of known issues in BizTalk Server 2004) which states that "...Installation of BizTalk Server 2004 into a domain is only supported on a Microsoft Active Directory domain environment that is running in Windows 2000 native mode or later."

Does anyone have any more information on this "issue" from Microsoft ?? Will I be unable to authenticate MSMQ messages ?? I've seen similar posts to this in the newsgroups, but no real answer. Does anyone at Microsoft have any information ??

Thanks,

Mark.

Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy
This document was last modified: 06/28/04 23:49 CEST
We are proud to be hosted by
9 Net Avenue Deutschland