Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy

RE: Submit adapter troubleshooting

From: Allen Zhang (azhang_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/09/04

Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 20:03:32 GMT

0xC0C01648 is "The InboundTransportLocation is dissallowed. This could be
because the receive location is dissabled or a service window is currently
active. " The same error message should have been logged in the Eventlog.

You will need to enable the receive location in the BizTalk Explorer.

- Allen Zhang (MSFT)

--------------------

I'm running BTS04 on Windows 2003 Server and I'm trying to use the submit
adapter that comes with the SDK.

I'm using the debugger, and the instant I step into the
IBTTransportBatch.SubmitMessage call, I get the following runtime error:

************** Exception Text **************
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC0C0164B): Exception from
HRESULT: 0xC0C0164B.
   at
Microsoft.BizTalk.TransportProxy.Interop.IBTTransportBatch.SubmitMessage(IBa
seMessage msg)
[...]
********

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to figure out what that exception code
represents?

Thanks in advance.

Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy
This document was last modified: 06/10/04 12:42 CEST
We are proud to be hosted by
9 Net Avenue Deutschland