Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy

Re: Indentation in maps

From: Christof ("Christof")
Date: 06/09/04

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 20:33:33 +0200

Indention by no means changes any meaning of your message.
Is this relevant to you please? Your architecture should not be based on so
called "non-significant" whitespace.

Kind regards,
Christof

"froque" <froque.17l3fr@mail.webservertalk.com> wrote in message

> I need to get my msgs indented after they are mapped, in the map grid
> there is a property call "Indent", when I set it to "yes" and test the
> map, I get an XML msg indented as I need.
>
> The problem comes when I deploy the orchestration (containing the map);
> the message resulting is not Indented as I wanted.
>

> I does not matter wich default pipeline I use the message is not
> indented as I set, I was told to develop a custom pipeline component to
> solve that problem.
>
> Any comments on that? Why that Indent property there that has no use? a
> bug?
>

> Regards
>
> froque.
>

> --
> froque

Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy
This document was last modified: 06/10/04 12:42 CEST
We are proud to be hosted by
9 Net Avenue Deutschland