Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy

RE: Can we have a BizTalk as advertised?

From: Kevin Tusler (kevintu_at_NoSpam.internet.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/09/04

Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 16:42:26 GMT

Thanks for providing the feedback, and sorry to hear of hte problems you
are having. Prior to release of BTS 2004 we worked with a large number of
customers to ensure they could sucessfully develop, deploy and run their
applications in full production. We actually require this a criteria for
release. I would certainly like to get more details on the issue you are
seeing. Can you tell what format the attached document is in? I am unable
to open it.

thanks
Kevin

Home > Archive > BizTalk > microsoft.public.biztalk.general > 2004-06   Shop / Science   Privacy
This document was last modified: 06/10/04 02:31 CEST
We are proud to be hosted by
9 Net Avenue Deutschland