Re: Items Stuck in Work Queue.

From: Matt Milner (matt.milner_at_m3technologypartners)
Date: 06/06/04

    Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 13:37:56 -0500

    have you enabled the DTC for network transactions? You can do this with the
    add/remove programs control panel. you'll have to reboot the box before it
    will take effect. This is new on Windows 2003.

    Matt

    "Ouaes Jamali" <ojamali@comsoltx.com1> wrote in message
    > When i drop a file to a folder designated as a pickup folder, the file is
    picked up BizTalk file receive function. After this the document is stuck in
    the Work Queue and this error is replicated in the application log every 2
    seconds.

    > Error Type: Error
    > Source: BizTalk Server
    > Category: Document Processing
    >
    > An error occurred in BizTalk Server.
    >
    > Details:
    > ------------------------------
    > [0x8004d00a] Unable to enlist in the transaction.
    >
    > [0x1705] There was a failure creating the internal work item. Make sure
    that SQL Server is running.

    > [0x1705] There was a failure creating the internal work item. Make sure
    that SQL Server is running.

    > The environment we have is Windows 2003, SQL Server 2000 with SP3a,
    Microsoft BizTalk Server 2002 with SP1.
    > SQL Server and BizTalk server are installed on different servers. Both the
    servers are have the latest patches installed for the software and OS.
    > DTC is enabled on both the servers and i have installed DTCPing utility
    from microsoft on both of these boxes to verify that DTC across the boxes is
    working.