Re: SQL adapter responsibility

From: Matt Milner (matt.milner_at_m3technologypartners)
Date: 06/05/04

Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 15:27:20 -0500

Yes, you would call a stored procedure to do your insert, update or delete,
and have it return an xml response that you can then receive in your
orchestration like any other message.

Matt

"Tuan Ha via AdminLife" <anonymous@adminlife.com> wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie in Biztalk. I am using BizTalk 2004 version. This is my
scenario: I am using the SQL adapter to insert/update/delete to DB. After
the orchestration send data to send port, can I get the result(fail or
success) from SQL adapter to send to another port?

Thanks for your idea.
Tuan

-----------------------
Posted by a user from AdminLife (http://www.adminlife.com/)

<Id>REsnS/XIk0ijd5j4v0+U6Q==</Id>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown
    ... Receive Location configured with the Sql Adapter picks up messages that ... Send Port subscribes to the above messages and then Send Ports Send ... Logical Port in orchestration is then bound to physical MQ port end point. ... Exception type: PersistenceItemException ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: SQL Adapter or call SQL from C# Helper class
    ... Here I mention only Send Port functionality. ... And ADO.NET client of SQL is more flexible, more manageable then "BizTalk" ... The SQL Send Port + Orchestration are clumsy. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Error while Processing the input file instance....
    ... It looks as if your orchestration is not bound to your send port properly. ... "A BizTalk Enthusiast" ... > Health and Activity Tracking tool for more detailed information on this ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Batching
    ... Currently batching is only supported with some accelerators like HL7. ... receives individual messages (from orchestration) and batches them ... In Visual Studio .Net 2003, BizTalk Explorer, you should find ... Receive Port named "BatchControlPort". ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: SQL Adapter or call SQL from C# Helper class
    ... Database configuration settings separated out in to the send port ... Visibility of the data travelling back and forth between the BizTalk ... within an xml schema, an orchestration, and a stored procedure - all very ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)