Error - There was no XML start tag open.

From: TacitTurn (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/01/04

Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 15:08:33 -0700

I have an XML file that that raises an 'There was no XML
start tag open.' error when it goes through the default
XML receive pipeline. I can validate the file which XML
Spy and it passes schema validation without problems, it
also opens in Internet Explorer.

Any ideas what could be wrong with the file, other
receive functions I have will process other XML files but
I cannot get this one to work.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: xml in plain text file on heavy load.
    ... even if the XML file is magically and perfectly ... I want to emphasize that IIS would never be caching that XML file on its own ... Application is NOT synchronizing access to your ASP pages. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: MSMQ,Biztalk and Webservice Call
    ... Well,I also have a send port which outputs the xml file but when i ... Are you using a specific receive pipeline? ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: TAPI 3.0 call attached data
    ... The format of the Call Attached Data is XML. ... XML file with CallAttchedData represents one or multiple data lists ... Root element is CallAttachedData. ... version CDATA #FIXED "1.0" ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)
  • Re: XML parser and writer
    ... them on a calendar. ... Therefore I will need to both easily parse and write new XML files. ... why not some database technology? ... an advanced user can edit the XML file directly at ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Zooming Out: The Larger Issue
    ... XML file or a binary file (smaller and faster to serialize deserialize, ... On startup of your app you could just check if the xml / binary file exists ... datarow = the container of one or more datacolumns wich in there turn hold ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)