Re: BIZTALK 2004 Wishlist

From: Steef D. (stephandeckers_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/01/04

Date: 1 Jun 2021 06:21:41 -0700

The develop/testing stage should be easier. Now you have to compile an
assembly, deploy it, stop and start your orchestrations before you can
actually test what you've made. Testing an orchestration should be
possible from within Visual Studio and you should be able to break
into each step of your orchestration and view the contents of messages

Relevant Pages

  • Re: error CS0433: the type "xxx" exist in both "xxxx.dll" and "xxxxxx.
    ... your schema is either in separate biztalk project and referenced by all other ... orchestration but in this case the conflicting type is the orchestration type ... Orchestration a is referencing ... Whenever I try to compile orchestration a, ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Dynamically calling Orchestrations
    ... However this requries that you know the orchestration already at compile ... exec tOrchType; ... called orchestrations and take advantage of the Pub/Sub mechanism in biztalk ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • error CS0433: the type "xxx" exist in both "xxxx.dll" and "xxxxxx.dll"
    ... I have a common schema which is compiled to file and referenced in ... both orchestration project a,b,c. ... Orchestration a is referencing ... Whenever I try to compile orchestration a, ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Web service deployment
    ... Can you please specify the exception? ... > I have deployed an orchestration to a server without Visual Studio ... > When I consume the web service, I am getting an exception. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Oracle adapter strange behavior between Visual Studio and msi package
    ... On a development computer with Visual Studio and Biztalk Server. ... When we create a new orchestration include an Oracle adapter, the orchestration working fine within the Visual Studio environnement. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.server)