RE: http://Connect doesn't show existing profiles for merging
- From: KooL-IP <KooLIP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2021 19:17:02 -0800
All it shows is administrator... I can't see the user account. I tried with
fast user switching on and off, same result.
At control panel go to user accounts. Enable "Use welcome screen". That.
should do the trick.
I'm trying to use the "connect computer" utility that comes with Small
Business Server 2008. I browse to http://connect and click to download and
run Launcher.exe; this starts a wizard that gets me to the screen where I
should be able to select an existing profile to preserve the users data and
settings from their workgroup computer and merge it into the new domain
account... resulting in less impact to each user on the new network.
At this screen, there is no existing profiles listed... the drop down box
just says "none"
I'm stuck with what I should do to enable me to select a profile. I know
how to do it manually, but I'd prefer not to as there are a quite a few
- Prev by Date: Re: POP3 Connector, maildrop ready, not downloading email
- Next by Date: Re: Evaluation of SBS 2008
- Previous by thread: RE: http://Connect doesn't show existing profiles for merging
- Next by thread: ISA query with mobile device