Re: access external FTP

Do the workstations still have the Firewall client installed?

--
Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP]
Co-Author, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed

"Kevin" <Kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:88224838-A0CF-4271-9C99-67A577212101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We have 1 server running SBS 2003. We use RRAS with the basic firewall
enabled. NO computers on the domain can connect to an FTP site like HP driver
downloads. We are not using ISA but I remember when we did have ISA installed
I had to right click on the policy that controlled internet access and simply
put a check in the box to allow read/write for ftp. Same problem but we're
just using rras. How do I resolve this?
--
Thanks for your help.

Kevin