access external FTP

We have 1 server running SBS 2003. We use RRAS with the basic firewall
enabled. NO computers on the domain can connect to an FTP site like HP driver
downloads. We are not using ISA but I remember when we did have ISA installed
I had to right click on the policy that controlled internet access and simply
put a check in the box to allow read/write for ftp. Same problem but we're
just using rras. How do I resolve this?
--
Thanks for your help.

Kevin

  • cant access external ftp sites
    ... We use RRAS with the basic firewall ... NO computers on the domain can connect to an FTP site like HP driver ...
  • Re: cant access external ftp sites
    ... Check Inbound and Outbound Filters on both NIC's in RRAS. ... "Kevin" wrote in message ... NO computers on the domain can connect to an FTP site like HP driver ...
  • Re: RRAS and RDP issue
    ... It would appear theat when RRAS is enabled it adds ... a basic firewall to the external interface by default. ... While the VPN configuration was not the issue, ... expand the server tree ) then expand the IP Routing ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RRAS and slow Network Neighborhood
    ... We are having a strange problem with RRAS. ... different computers and have had the same problem with both. ... RRAS on the server that has the database because I can't get RRAS to work ...
  • ftp connections for RRAS client computers
    ... NICs (one for internet, ... I ran the RRAS setp ... If i connect to an ftp site from the server, ... one of the other LAN computers though, ...