ISA query with mobile device

Hi All

Sorry to sound a bit dim as I am not that experienced on SBS.

I have SBS2003 R2 with two Nics and ISA server 2004. I have a Netgear
wireless access point on the network which works fine with wireless laptops
but only if they have the firewall client installed and the correct WEP
address.

My boss has at BT office anywhere mobile phone which uses mobile windows to
access the internet. I have set him up as a user to have mobile services and
outlook web access protocols. I have put in the correct WEP password into
his phone and it appears to connect to the network for internet access but I
just get that ISA error 403 screen when using explorer on the mobile. I
presume this is because there is no way of having ISA client on a mobile
device so how do I configure ISA to let him have internet access.

I will also need access to OWA as well for the phone but I think I can sort
that if I can just get past the ISA server issue.

All help appreciated, Cheers, David

  • Re: internet access properties
    ... "Phillip Windell" wrote: ... Understanding the ISA 2004 Access Rule Processing ... Microsoft ISA Server Partners: Partner Hardware Solutions ... in internet access properties adding by AD I can select the specific ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: internet access properties
    ... Understanding the ISA 2004 Access Rule Processing ... Microsoft Internet Security & Acceleration Server: ... Microsoft ISA Server Partners: Partner Hardware Solutions ... in internet access properties adding by AD I can select the specific ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: Selective authentication through ISA 2006 Std
    ... webauth against ISA to get internet access. ... Understanding the ISA 2004 Access Rule Processing ... Microsoft Internet Security & Acceleration Server: Partners ... Microsoft ISA Server Partners: Partner Hardware Solutions ...
    (microsoft.public.isaserver)
  • Re: Mobile device and ISA server
    ... My response may be inappropriate because I have no knowledge of how cellular systems work in the UK ... My boss has at BT office anywhere mobile phone which uses mobile windows to access the internet. ... I have put in the correct WEP password into his phone and it appears to connect to the network for internet access but I just get that ISA error 403 screen when using explorer on the mobile. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: ISA query with mobile device
    ... I have SBS2003 R2 with two Nics and ISA server 2004. ... My boss has at BT office anywhere mobile phone which uses mobile windows to ... device so how do I configure ISA to let him have internet access. ... All help appreciated, Cheers, David ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)