http://Connect doesn't show existing profiles for merging

I'm trying to use the "connect computer" utility that comes with Small
Business Server 2008. I browse to http://connect and click to download and
run Launcher.exe; this starts a wizard that gets me to the screen where I
should be able to select an existing profile to preserve the users data and
settings from their workgroup computer and merge it into the new domain
account... resulting in less impact to each user on the new network.

At this screen, there is no existing profiles listed... the drop down box
just says "none"

I'm stuck with what I should do to enable me to select a profile. I know
how to do it manually, but I'd prefer not to as there are a quite a few
desktops.

Thanks,

  • RE: http://Connect doesnt show existing profiles for merging
    ... At control panel go to user accounts. ... Business Server 2008. ... I browse to http://connect and click to download and ... I'm stuck with what I should do to enable me to select a profile. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • RE: Restriction message
    ... James, more info will be more of help to anyone to give you a fix for your ... Under General Tab clear your History, Internet Files and Cookies. ... Lots of tools to download and disinfect your machine: ... How to Identify a Damaged User Profile and Create a New Profile ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Outlook keeps reloading all messages
    ... Outlook 2003 files (pst folders). ... profile and my profile and added the files under each profile. ... When I clicked on it it proceeded to download all the same ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: still photo slideshows on youtube
    ... I saw anything about what settings I should use on export. ... the profile tht you can download. ... choose that profile in the settings, then I can save it as normal. ... of your video clips when you upload them. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Outlook keeps reloading all messages
    ... profile and my profile and added the files under each profile. ... Apparently he has Outlook delete messages from the server when he downloads and you leave copies on the server. ... As long as a POP account leaves copies of messages on the server, creating a new mail profile will cause all the messages to download again. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)