Evaluation of SBS 2008

I understand that Small business Server 2008 has only been released on a
64bit platform. Could I install an evaluation copy on a 32bit platform purely
for testing purposes? I'm aware that this can be done for Exchange Server
2007.

If this can be achieved, where can I download an evaluation copy?

Regards

  • Re: Problem installing SBS SP1a at SBS2000
    ... > tried to install it. ... > All the time I get the message: "Service Pack 1 can only be installed at ... > Small Business Server 2000". ... > and found a work around) or can i download seperate packs to get ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Problem installing SBS SP1a at SBS2000
    ... tried to install it. ... All the time I get the message: "Service Pack 1 can only be installed at ... Small Business Server 2000". ... and found a work around) or can i download seperate packs to get ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: Product Key Code Issue - URGENT
    ... The steps are (once you have SBS 2003 Evaluation version running) ... This will flip off the evaluation version bits and enable ... Small Business Server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: upgrade from windows server 2003 to sbs server
    ... I installed windows server 2003 for business server ... (evaluation copy build 3790) ... "Microsoft Small Business Server 2003, ... and not I m trying to installing it by doing an upgrade ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: The same old Ex07 32 bit questions
    ... The evaluation versions available for download appear to be EXACTLY the same ... there is actually no such thing as "evaluation media" ... It's not like in the past where you would have to install the ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)