How to remove a client computer from the list of remote web workplace on SBS 2003

HI Guys,

I am hosting a small business server 2003 in the office network. It
manages about 14 workstations. I setup a remote web workplace for
managers and staffs working from home via Internet. However, we do not
want all the computers are listed in the Remote Web Workplace page. We
just want some listed and others are hidden.

I think I can remove the client computer name in DNS (the sbs is also
the DC) for the sake of achieving this. But I am just wondering if
there is another better way to do this, because I am doubting that
doing that way may cause other issue in the network.

Does someone know how to remove a client computer from the list of
remote web workplace via correct way (like group policies etc)?

Please contact me on legionofsword@xxxxxxxxx if you would.

Thanks ahead.

Jacky
System Developer | Web Developer | IT Consultant
Sydney - Australia

  • Re: How to remove a client computer from the list of remote web workplace on SBS 2003
    ... Restricting Remote Web Workplace ... I think I can remove the client computer name in DNS (the sbs is also ... System Developer | Web Developer | IT Consultant ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Re: Setting up remote desktop connection
    ... sbs2003 network. ... she can connect to remote web workplace but when she tries ... to connect to her client computer in the office it prompts to ... We allow this and the installation ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Remote Logon
    ... I can logon to the "Remote Web Workplace" alright, however, when I try to ... log on to my client computer, or any other, I get a message saying "an ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Remote Web Workplace
    ... I can get into the network from an outside browser using ... Remote Web Workplace, but when I try to connect to a ... client computer, I get an error message saying "The ... client could not connect to the remote computer". ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)