Re: GPO items missing

This is the support group for an older version of SBS.

For SBS 2003, post in:

microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

-Larry

"Joe" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7C11E10F-4E31-4134-A694-DA7EC354D052@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I manage a Small Business Server 2003 and recently noticed that under all of
the pre-created gpo's, i have items missing from view. If i go under either
user or computer configuration and go under administrative templates, i only
see windows components and nothing else. Even some of the windows components
items are missing.

I do not have any filters turned on.
Any one seen this before?

Thanks

Joe

  • Re: Faxes routed too document library or not, as is my case.
    ... Have fun with SBS! ... > Maybe you could try bypassing the SBS install wizard and add the fax ... > using the standard Windows components set up dialog. ... > Click on Add/remove windows components ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Fax Services
    ... Have fun with SBS! ... > using the standard Windows components set up dialog. ... > I made a mistake and deleted to fax services on the SBS 2003 server. ... > fax document routing option to show up again so I can check it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Missing Windows Accessories Components
    ... I recovered both by using the "expand" utility and my ... the menu of items under "Windows Components" looks ... entirely too short as if there are other items missing as well. ... "Multimedia" and probably some others. ...
  • Re: Fax Routing Question
    ... Deinstall and reinstall fax service. ... reinstall and not just tick the fax box in windows components. ... Have fun with SBS! ... >I installed my fax modem after the complete install of SBS 2K3 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Joe
    ... I manage a Small Business Server 2003 and recently noticed that under all of ... i have items missing from view. ... user or computer configuration and go under administrative templates, ... see windows components and nothing else. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)