GPO items missing

I manage a Small Business Server 2003 and recently noticed that under all of
the pre-created gpo's, i have items missing from view. If i go under either
user or computer configuration and go under administrative templates, i only
see windows components and nothing else. Even some of the windows components
items are missing.

I do not have any filters turned on.
Any one seen this before?

Thanks

Joe

  • RE: Joe
    ... administrative templates for that gpo installed. ... "Joe" wrote: ... i have items missing from view. ... see windows components and nothing else. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Missing Windows Accessories Components
    ... I recovered both by using the "expand" utility and my ... the menu of items under "Windows Components" looks ... entirely too short as if there are other items missing as well. ... "Multimedia" and probably some others. ...
  • Re: GPO items missing
    ... This is the support group for an older version of SBS. ... i have items missing from view. ... see windows components and nothing else. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Joe
    ... I manage a Small Business Server 2003 and recently noticed that under all of ... i have items missing from view. ... user or computer configuration and go under administrative templates, ... see windows components and nothing else. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)