Event ID: 1011
Date: 06/11/2021
Time: 04:16:19
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER
Multiple domain controllers running Windows Server 2003 for Small Business
Server have been detected in your domain. To prevent this computer from
shutting down in the future, you must remove all but one of these from the
domain.

This seems strange as we have only had this server as the DC, DHCP, email,
DNS etc as it is the only server on the domain.

there have been unexpected power failures and restarts that we cannot work
out either could these be related or are they isolated?

Any help on this would be good.

Thanks

Chris

  • Re: Send/Receive Button Must Click to Get Mail on Exchange Server
    ... -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ... > I have a user who uses a laptop with a docking station. ... > While using the docking station, and connected to our company network ... > Exchange 2000 server. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Intel abandons USEnet news
    ... its email and related Microsoft Exchange services for the past year. ... the server from inside or outside the company network because the ... server is outside the company network. ... So you use Exchange to serve Unix computers with mail? ...
    (comp.arch)
  • Re: Outlook 2003 over VPN on XP client delay
    ... INTERNAL LAN DNS SERVER in the COMPANY NETWORK. ... enter the server name and the servers FQDN in a host file ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Windows 2003 SP1 with multi nic : DNS problems
    ... "Jean-Pascal Laux" wrote in message ... connected to the company network and the second to a dedicated backup network unreachable from the company network. ... My problem is that Windows register both interfaces in DNS even if the box "Register this interface" is cleared. ... I desactived DNS server listening on this interface and the problem has been solved. ...
  • error id 1011
    ... we have a single SBS 2003 server on a small company network that is one ... Event Type: Error ... Multiple domain controllers running Windows Server 2003 for Small Business ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)