Re: exchange activesync

i have both .... and what is the server name i should use... my moblie is
M600i Sony ERcission....

"Steve Foster [SBS MVP]" <steve.foster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Chris.... wrote:

can i have knoe what is the RWW, OWA.... i am very new here.... kindly
advise

RWW is Remote Web Workplace, OWA is Outlook Web Access, two key remote
access features of SBS.

--
Steve Foster [SBS MVP]
---------------------------------------

  • Re: HTTP 403.6 Error on Once Remote Client
    ... Merv Porter [SBS MVP] ... she can login using Outlook Web Access to check her email. ... Remote Web Workplace with no problems). ... have access to their DSL modem and truly do not want to drive almost 100 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: exchange activesync
    ... RWW is Remote Web Workplace, OWA is Outlook Web Access, two key remote access features of SBS. ... Steve Foster [SBS MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • OMA not working - any pointers?
    ... CEICW set-up to allow RWW, OWA and Outlook Mobile Access - wizard ran fine ... We have the following ports forwarded from our external broadband router to ... Remote Web Workplace and Outlook Web Access work flawlessly however from ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: RWW, OWA and IIS Authentication problem
    ... and Remote Web Workplace Users) they were not using ... >these services I added these groups back to the users and OWA and Remote ... >to do with IIS security/authentication, but I dont know how to go about ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: "Forbidden" on PW change
    ... The referenced link was on remote web workplace, and recommends using OWA ... Key in their original username and password. ... Logoff RWW and logon OWA again with their new password. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)