Re: SBS2003 with ISA2004 and SSL = Error 500

Hallo Joseph,

Hi, I have a server with SBS2003 and ISA2004. I wanted to add an SSL
certificate to the OMA and OWA sites, so I obtained one in the format
myserver.domain.net from a third party and installed it on the server
and in the ISA2004 firewall rule.

ISA shows the TO part of the publishing rule as
publishing.domain.local

When I try and access the site externally I get

a.. Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The target principal name
is incorrect. (-2146893022)

Use the SBS Internetconnection Wizard to import the new Certificate to the SBS.

--
Oliver Sommer [MVP]
TrinityComputer.de

  • RE: Help with Internet and Email wizard
    ... Thank you for posting in the SBS newsgroup. ... On SBS Server, run the CEICW, go through "Connection Type" page, on ... Since we don't want to set up an external internet access, ... We can select Option one "Create a new Web server certificate" to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: ActiveSync and T-Mobile Treo 650
    ... Thank you for posting in the SBS newsgroup. ... Generally, to publish ActiveSync, you just need to run the CEICW and enable ... Method 2 - Replace your Exchange Web Publishing rule with a Server ... new certificate on the Exchange server to match the new url being used to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Outlook RPC over HTTp deosnt work
    ... Certificate, click Install Certificate, and then follow the instructions. ... when you try to use RPC over HTTP to connect the Exchange Server. ... In SBS 2003, we don't have to manually configure RPC over HTTP. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS2003 + .local domain = no ActiveSync?
    ... I have created a Forward Lookup Zone in our SBS DNS and created the appropriate Host records as suggested elsewhere in this thread. ... However, I still have certificate problems, with WM5 on the Qtek device telling me that the certificate on the SBS is invalid. ... Actually disabling SSL on the server DOES help - ActiveSync works fine if SSL is not required. ...