Re: 552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

this doesn't appear to be your problem but theirs
They cannot send new mail or reply because their ISP has some sort of quota they have exceeded.

--
Cris Hanna [SBS-MVP]
Please do not email me directly for assistance.  Reply only in the Newsgroups for the benefit of everyone
552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation (in reply to
MAIL FROM command)

However, we have no limits set and this does not happen for all incomming
mail with attachments. I can't find anything definitive on Google searching.

An example of the error someone who receives this when sending to us is
follows: