Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2021 16:02:03 +1000 (EST)
From: MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Mail Delivery System)
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
To: ahost@xxxxxxxxxxx

This is the Postfix program at host mail.netspace.net.au.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<ahost@xxxxxx>: host mail.us.org [our IP address ] said: 552 Requested mail
action aborted: exceeded storage allocation (in reply to MAIL FROM
command)
Reporting-MTA: dns; mail.netspace.net.au
Arrival-Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2021 15:42:29 +1000 (EST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; ahost@xxxxxx
Action: failed