Re: SBS 4.5, Proxy Server 2 and W2K Client Running OE to access Hotmail

Not sure about that as I had a older email address that was working for a
few months after they said it wouldn't but then it stopped. So I guess I
was a grandfather for only a few months ;-). I'd just have your client pay
the $20...

--
Allan Williams