POP3 "failed mail folder"?

Hi,

In the POP3 Connector manager "Troubleshooting" tap, there's a note that
says,

Messages in Failed Mail folder 4

Where is this "Failed Mail folder?" I looked in the Bad Mail folder, and
it's empty.

GaryK

  • What/where is the POP3 "Failed Mail" folder?
    ... In the POP3 Connector manager "Troubleshooting" tap, ... Where is this "Failed Mail folder?" ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • failed mail
    ... everyday I have mail in the failed mail folder (C:\Program ... to the specified exchange mailbox from the pop3 connector ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Outlook 2003 incoming server entry
    ... the mail gets stuck in the failed mail folder. ... access denied in explorer on the server.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Failed Mail/Undeliverable
    ... I've discovered that my Failed Mail folder has about 100 messages in it. ... put the emails back into the Incoming Mail folder and attempted to Retrieve ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Failed Mail - Again