DHCP Enabled: No
IP Address: 192.168.1.103
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway:
DNS Servers : 192.168.1.103
Primary WINS Server: 192.168.1.103
NetBIOS over Tcpip : Disabled

external facing NIC
Connection-specific DNS suffix : gateway.2wire.net
Physical Address: 00-11-D8-14-78-15
DHCP Enabled: Yes
Autoconfiguration Enabled: Yes
IP Address: 213.123.227.175
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.224
Default Gateway: 213.123.227.174
DHCP Server: 192.168.1.254
DNS Servers: 192.168.1.254
Primary WINS Server: 192.168.1.10
Lease Obtained: 16/05/2021 22:02:44
Lease Expires: 16/05/2021 22:12:44

WORKSTATION

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name : Sona1
Primary DNS Suffix:
Node Type : Hybrid
IP Routing enabled : No
WINS Proxy Enabled : No
DNS Suffix Search List : FatHorse.Local

Ethernet Adaptor Local Area Connection
Connection-specific DNS suffix :FatHorse.Local
Physical Address: 00-011-2F-D6-F1-AA
DHCP Enabled: Yes
Autoconfiguration: Yes
IP Address: 192.168.1.100
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.1.103
DHCP Server: 192.168.1.103
DNS Servers : 192.168.1.103
Primary WINS Server: 192.168.1.103
Lease Obtained: 16/05/2021 21:24:02
Lease Expires: 24/05/2021 21:24:02

"Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]" wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> Please post the ipconfig/all from the server and the client.
>
> FYI: The SBS 2003 newsgroup is Microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Marina Roos
> Microsoft SBS-MVP
> One of the Magical M&M's
> www.smallbizserver.net
> Take part in SBS forum:
> http://www.smallbizserver.net/Default.aspx?tabid=53
>
> "RobTaylorUK" <RobTaylorUK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
> > Thanks, I found the log, it fails on the following:
> >
> > FinishNetworkingSetup() -- NetJoinDomain() failed [1214], returning
> > FinishNetworkingSetup() failed -- hr == [-2147467259]
> > Deleted sbsmig out of runonce key.

> runs
> > > wizard.
> > > websites. It
> it
> > > is

> > > still

> assign
> > > error "An

> > > The CC wizard produces a log file on the client showing exactly what
> > > happened.
> > >
> > > %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Windows Small Business
> > > Server\Clients\SBSNetSetup.log
> > >
> > > You need to have a look and see what it says.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Steve Foster [SBS MVP]
> > > ---------------------------------------
> > > MVPs do not work for Microsoft. Please reply only to the newsgroups.

  • VPN issues on SBS2003 with ISA 2004 installed
    ... and another from the server. ... DNS Suffix Search List: ourdomain.local ... Connection-specific DNS Suffix .: ourdomain.local ... Ethernet adapter Internet Connection: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Internet Connectivity
    ... Your server has a funny dns suffix which shouldn't be there ... > Ethernet adapter Network Connection:> Connection-specific DNS Suffix. ... > PPP adapter NdisWan16: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Connect Computer and CEICW
    ... JKHarner wrote: ... issues so I wiped the hard drive and rebuilt the server. ... Connection-specific DNS Suffix. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS2000 Freezes on Dual Xeons
    ... There should be a dns suffix. ... > Connection-specific DNS Suffix. ... > PRO/100 Network Connection ... Within the last couple of months the server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Remote Access
    ... You have too many dns suffixes on your server. ... > Ethernet adapter LAN: ... > Connection-specific DNS Suffix. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)