SBS remote access

Hello list,

I'm trying to access my SBS sharepoint server from the
internet. When connecting the remote workplace I'm able to
login but when I try to access the internal website I get
an Access denied error.
I already configured Internet access trough the wizard in
server management and allowed remote access. I did the same
in Sharepoint. Still the error comes back.
Also my router is configured to let trough ports 80, 443,
444 and 1425 and pass these to the SBS server.
Did I forget something?

Your help will be appreciated.

Guus

  • Re: Urgent! New router and big disaster
    ... The SBS DNS server, running on ... its IP it means that your problem is now DNS. ... forward ports to it reliably in the router. ... I should have been more clear about internet connection.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: RWW Disconnecting
    ... I have been connected from a remote site for about 3 ... DHCP server and even a wireless access ... the key codes to for Internet access. ... Client Workstations} ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: EBS 2008 and e-mail issues
    ... the internal interface of the security server. ... If I forward to the Exchange server (yes I know I'm not ... rerunning the change security level wizard is not possible. ... customer here wants to exclude some users from internet. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Urgent! New router and big disaster
    ... I checked the binding order and the Server Local area connection is at the top. ... I should have been more clear about internet connection.. ... I wonder if I may have missed a firewall setting on the router as well. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Catchall not working, EXTERNALLY?
    ... When I open the connection (over internet) to my exchange account, ... the data is stored on the Exchange server side. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)